Saturday, March 5, 2011

Caravan Fairies!

I have been lingering on Etsy.com for the past hour! It has been such a relaxing afternoon sipping coffee, listening to music and adding new Etsy websites to my list of things to purchase when I win the lottery!!
I found this card by Treasure Seeker Studio and it made me smile thinking of these colorful and happy fairies gathering among my new gypsy caravans!
I love the bird cage I am going to have to find one for my Gypsy Carvan Park!
Check out her other designs here!
xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I love discovering new artists. Thanks for sharing the link. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first glanced at the picture I thought of your fairy friends and the carriage you made for them.
    Don't you have an Etsy shop - how do you get to it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for the link and yes I can see these fairies in your caravan!
    Big love
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a yummy card! When I was little I used to believe (wish) that I was a gypsy child that got left behind accidentally. This card makes me feel all happy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Overwhelmed - thank you so much!
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so tickled to find one more person in this world who is so much like me.I found you in Jackies comment box.Enjoying your creations.I do the same thing only as a hobby.I've given them to my Granddaughters.I thought of selling them many times.Are you one of Jackies venders?I'm selling fabric collages at her store.Nice to meet you,please drop byand visit me.I'm your new follower. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love , love, love your combination of gypsy caravans and little fairy/gnome houses. Two of my favorite things, when I was young I wanted to make a gypsy caravan ( still do!). My gnomes here at Holt House should have told me a long time ago, and I would have put wheels on some of my little gnome homes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments