Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lovely Idea!

Look at this lovely idea to organize your jewelry from Martha Stewart!


I have been collecting tea cups and saucers from flea markets for a graduation present for my step daughter.

I am hoping to have collected the perfect "tea party collection" complete with fancy hats and gloves so she can host her own tea parties some day....


but in the meantime, I think I am going to borrow those lovely cups and saucers to arrange my earrings and bracelets ....because it makes me smile!


xoxo

7 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE IT!!!!
    I have so many mismatched tea cups since we are constantly having tea parties around here and they always need a special place to hang out until tea time. I am going to do this. I am so happy you shared this lovely idea.
    Wishes and Whimsy
    Wendy from Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there beautiful girl...great idea, and one which I already use at home. I love collecting cups and saucers and finding fun ways to use them around home...apart from drinking tea from of course, which I also do...a lot! I think it's lovely that you are collecting them for your step-daughter - how lucky she is x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always thrifting--even if just to look. I'm always finding pretty cups and things but I always think to myself, "When would I ever use these?" I have no idea why I didn't think of collecting them for my step-daughter. Genius! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous idea! What a really pretty way to sort pretty trinkets. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and soooooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a present to yourself every time you open the drawer. I wonder if you will have to start a new collection for her - they might be hard to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Martha! What a team! As others have suggested Melissa, you had better keep going to flea markets and antique shops! What a drag! Ha! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments